05 July 2007

Asleep at your desk!

sent by Alessandra

Fifteen responses if your boss finds you asleep at your desk...
15. "Oh, man! Come in at 6 in the morning and look what happens!"
14. "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"
13. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
12. "Oh, hi, I was trying to pick up my contact lens without my hands."
11. "I was just meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"
10. "I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance"
9. "I'm doing the "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) I learned at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend."
8. "This is a highly specific Yoga position to relieve work-related stress."
7. "Just pacing myself for the all-nighter tonight!"
6. "Auggh! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
5. "I'm in the management training program."
4. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot."
3. "Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"
2. "Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!"
1. "...and I especially thank you for my excellent boss. Amen."

2 comments:

Ronaldo Lima Jr. said...

Great post! I loved numbers 1, 10 and 12... I might start using some of those...
=)

Mônica said...

My favourite is definitely number 1! :-)