01 July 2007

Rowan Atkinson welcomes you to Hell

sent by Paulo

Everybody knows Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean, a lot of people will also remember him in The Black Adder. But I think his acid sense of humour is best seen when he's doing stand-up comedy. Here is Atkinson as the Devil (but you can call him Toby if you like...) welcoming newcomers to Hell. The video has subtitles in English, so it's a great opportunity to listen and read the script at the same time! My favourite line? "Lawyers, you're in that lot too." I wonder where he will place politicians...

3 comments:

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Dear Monica and students,

I really enjoyed this hell reception scene. After all, he didn't leave many people out, right? Great video and blog.
anamaria

rddietrich said...

Monica,
Great video. I love Rowan Atkinson!!! Also great idea for students.
Beijinhos from Portugal,
Ramona

Mônica said...

Hi Ramona and Ana Maria!
Thank you for dropping by! Rowan Atkinson has another very funny video posted on YouTube called "Amazing Jesus". If you like his kind of humour (I do!), I think you will enjoy it as well!